Pooch and Mutt Move Easy is an everyday feed for your dog. This grain free, complete dried dog food helps aid your pups overall mobility, with Omega 3, green-lipped mussel, glucosamine, and chondroitin.
Move Easy’ is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food perfect for dogs with mobility issues or those that are highly active. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon – one of nature’s richest sources of Omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, green lipped mussel, rosehips, linseed, alfalfa and yucca, all added to support joint health and mobility. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Move Easy’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Move Easy’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs who have mobility issues or who are highly active with:
- 45% salmon; one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being
- Glucosamine and chondroitin; probably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health
- Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus); which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities
- Rosehip (Rosa canina); the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid
- Linseed; a source of omega 3 EFAs
- Alfalfa; used in traditional cultures for joint health
- Yucca; used by Native Americans to aid their animals’ mobility.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.